“Oh man! Iâ€™d love to win!” wrote Paige Ronchetti of Little Nostalgia about my most recent giveaway, a book titled Sew Easy Designer Pillows, published by House of White Birches. “I only know how to do the most basic pillows (an envelope closure). My style is kind of eclectic, so Iâ€™m probably a blend of whatâ€™s above [from the blog post: nautical, country, cottage, boho, modern, or whatever.] Iâ€™d make some for our bedroom!”
Well, Paige has gotten her wish, since she is the book giveaway winner. Paige, a fellow member of Blogging Business Artisans, began taking interior design classes in 2011, and now offers her design services. Need to revamp one of the rooms in your home? For $150, she will send you some visual recommendations in the form of a mood board. Visit the Design Services page on her Web site, where you can see a sample mood board.
For the rest of you who entered the book drawing but did not win, you can draw inspiration from the following list of my favorite 15 online pillow-sewing tutorials:
- Tutorial: Sprocket Pillows
- Make a Frilled Cushion
- Prairie Points Pillow in Bonnie & Camille’s Marmalade
- Silk Color Block Pillows – Standing Crane: Cascading Bottom Pleats with Bow Accent
- Make a Ruffle Circle Pillow Sham
- Spring Zig Zag Ric Rac Pillows
- Fold-Over Button Pillow
- Yo-Yo Pillow
- Petal Pillow Tutorial
- Fresh Linens: Layer Cake Round Wedge Pillow
- How to Sew Your Own Pottery Barn Linen Envelope Pillow Case
- Buttoned-Up Throw Pillow Tutorial
- Quilt As You Go Improv Pillows
- New Pillow Design
- Side-Tie Pillow Tutorial
Congratulations, Paige! I hope you’ll share with us whatever you design, based on the sample pillow projects found in Sew Easy Designer Pillows.
2 thoughts on “Book drawing winner . . . plus 15 favorite pillow tutorials”
I’m so excited! 🙂 I’ll definitely let you know what I end up making. And thanks for this little feature, too!
Congratulations to Paige! And thank you for all those pillow tutorial links.