Welcome to this edition of the EtsyBloggers Blog Carnival. EtsyBloggers participating in September 10th’s Blog Carnival were invited to select one of the topics below, and to write a post about it:
Topic 1: Are you in the first quarter of your life (up to age 25), second quarter of your life (up to age 50), or 3rd quarter (beyond age 50)? Describe your goals and dreams for your current “quarter.” How have they changed over time?
Topic 2: Describe someone who influenced the person you are today, or who motivated you to do something. Explain how this is so. Is this a positive or negative?
Below is a roundup of links for EtsyBloggers who participated in this Blog Carnival. Please feel free to visit each blog and leave a comment. You will also wish to check out the wonderful products in each blogger’s Etsy shop.
- AliciaMae presented “Etsybloggers Life” at Crafts and Cooking
- Charity presented “Blog Carnival: Quarters” at Eternal Stardust Designs
- Cindy presented “What quarter are you in?” at Devine Designs
- Deb presented “Etsybloggers Carnival – Goals and Dreams” at Stroll Through Storyland
- Edi presented “Blog Carnival-2nd Quarter of My Life” at Memories for Life Scrapbooks
- Erika presented “A Vintage Plate in Rotation” at Nico Designs
- Judy presented “The boxes of life” at Judy Nolan
Thank you for visiting this edition of the EtsyBloggers Blog Carnival. Submit your blog article to the next edition of EtsyBloggers using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Â© 2010 Judy Nolan. All rights reserved.